Who Are We?
Urdu Bazaar Foundation is an organization, focused on promoting the essence of Indian Languages, Literature & Art, under which we operate a website for spreading love of books.
How To Go About It?
All that needs to be done is either of these two things:
- Send us your work samples if you have written anything related to books, book reviews or literature in general (We would like it if it is about a translated book or a book in Hindi or even Urdu). If we like what you have written then you will be immediately welcome on-board with us!
- If you have not written anything about books or literature in the past then you can submit a short write-up of 500-700 words on any topic of your choice.
Apart from this, we need a little more from you. Here’s what to include in it:
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell us why do you want to work with us?
- Propose 2 topics that you, if selected, will write for us.
- All the submissions are to be done in Word doc format (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Urdu Bazaar Write For Us Application’.
- Please send in your submissions in a word doc, do not write it in the email.
- Make sure your write-ups are grammatically correct and plagiarism free.
- If you would like to understand the kind of content that we are into then you can check: Urdu Bazaar Blogs.
- We will take about 1 week to get back to you, if we do not contact you by that time span, please understand that we will not be publishing your piece of work. We might also ask you to make some changes in your submissions if we see scope.
- Language is not a restriction. Please choose any Language/Script that you are comfortable with.
If we liked your piece and would like you to get on board with us, we will send you our Guidelines and Payment Policy with all the requirements.
For any queries you can email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your responses!