Author: Brian Tracy
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Welsh
Number Of Pages: 112
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.6 x 0.7 inches
Release Date: 05-03-2018
Details: The Brian Tracy Success Library
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, The Brian Tracy Success Library is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy’s trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees—just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
Nobody comes into the world a natural leader. But what is it that transforms some people into the kind of magnetic individuals who inspire others to follow? Great leadership isn’t a mystery, but a skill that can be learned.
Success expert Brian Tracy has helped thousands of people become exceptional leaders. Packed with practical, proven methods, this indispensable little guide will help you unlock your leadership potential.
In this concise and powerful book, Leadership, he reveals how you can:
• Inspire trust, confidence and loyalty
• Instil a sense of meaning and purpose in your organization
• Tap into the motivation and enthusiasm that compels others to commit to your vision
• Think strategically—keeping the big picture in mind
• Continually focus on the future
• Turn adversity into opportunity
• Take the right kind of risks
• Clearly communicate goals and strategies and gain buy-in
• Build winning teams
• Elicit extraordinary performance from ordinary people
• Cultivate worthwhile relationships and leverage The Law of Reciprocity
• Become the person seen as most likely to lead the organization to victory
• And much more.